Humphrey the Parrot

Days in the life of a Princess Parrot/Princess of Wales Parakeet

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Weekend B(r)eak

It's a funny thing, but despite how much I like Michele and Martin, it's nice to have some time away. For some reason they decided to give me a little weekend break at a luxury bird sanctuary. The two people who work there, Chris and Stella, spend their entire time looking after me and giving me executive food.
Every day was a gastronomic feast: wholemeal spaghetti, bread, fruit, vegetables and loads of seeds! All kinds of good seeds!
They've got all kinds of art on the walls, and as a cultured bird, I appreciate that. Not only are the pictures beautiful but sitting on them is a very mellow experience.
They cooked for me, let me beak loads of stuff and gave me such a nice weekend!
Despite what a great time I'd had, when Michele and Martin came to pick me up it was brilliant to see them. I'd missed them! Since then I've been spending a lot of time cuddling up to them, and I think they must have missed me too because they've given me so many yummy seeds, so much beak-beak-beak and they've been sharing their food. However, despite them sharing their food with me, if they try and steal my seeds I'll BITE THEM! But I've been rewarding them with plenty of tail displays.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Scritches.com said...

What's happened to Humphrey???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home