Humphrey the Parrot

Days in the life of a Princess Parrot/Princess of Wales Parakeet

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Travelling Bird

What a time I've had. I spent the last week at the home of Martin's parents while Martin and Michele went to America. I'd never spent the night away from home since I've lived here, and I spent 7 nights away! Stella and Chris, Martin's parents, were so nice to me! They talked to me, fed me lots of treats, and kept telling me how beautiful I am. Just like at home, I was allowed to keep my cage doors open and come and go as I please. I found a great perch on top of their drinks cabinet. And they didn't care if I stayed up there! I didn't think I would, but I really missed Martin and Michele. When they came back to pick me up I was stunned to see them. Once they brought me home again, I spent lots of time on Michele's head and Martin's lap. I had a great time, but it's so good to be home. I missed my play gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home