Humphrey the Parrot

Days in the life of a Princess Parrot/Princess of Wales Parakeet

Friday, April 14, 2006

How to have a bath without getting wet

My humans have been helping me produce an instructional video today. I have developed a unique method of bathing that doesn't involve all of that nasty wetness...you know: matted feathers, being cold, all that preening. This video demonstrates how I am able to bathe, without getting any water on my feathers, simply by standing on the edge of a bowl of water and tragically flapping about in the hope that I'll get clean by induction.

I don't know why Martin and Michele always laugh when I'm doing it; humans are weird...and at least if they're laughing then they're not chasing me about with that bloody spray can. I hate that thing.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger CC said...

We really enjoy your blog. You can check mine out at O'Reilly's Perch on blog spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home